Organized and handy music and book collections with Meganizer
Meganizer helps you to keep the overview over your music and book collections. You can insert music (CDs, songs) and books very fast and afterewards you get more than a handy media collection. You can also manage your wishes and present ideas. Therefore you won't forget any of your wishes or important ideas!
The free and therefore zero costing application Meganizer does this job fast and easily. Further on you can manage complex relations between your media. For instance you can search for a specific music peace like a simphony. If found, Meganizer lets you find out the device, where the piece is stored on and the tracks, which you must run to hear it, very quickly.
- Manage these media types in one application:
- Music (Several Devices, Pieces and Tracks)
- Wishlists for your wishes and the wishes of other's
- Gift dieas to make other's happy
- Lists of media related to a project (e.g.: Literaturelist of master thesis)
- Manage your rented media from others and to others
- Buy media from online providers
- Share your media collection with other people easily
- Meganizer is ready to be installed under Windows and many Linux distributions
[img_assist|nid=10|title=Summary page of Meganizer (Windows 7)|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=73]
[img_assist|nid=11|title=Searchresult for all media (KDE)|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=73]
[img_assist|nid=13|title=Details of a music device (KDE)|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=73]
[img_assist|nid=14|title=Details of a track (KDE)|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=73]
More images can be found at the Gallery.
Do you want to test Meganizer?
We provide a Live-CD for this purpose. You can burn the Image on a CD and start your PC from it afterwards. Your PC startsup into a KDE-Session and starts a configured Meganizer after login automatically.
You can also learn more about Meganizer while viewing some of our Howto's at our YouTube channel.
The links for linux distributions are pointing to the distribution specific repository. How this file can be used is explained at the documentation at installation help.
Meganizer is free software and therefore you can use it without paying anything. But it is not free of costs for us (s. Ohloh cost estimation). We want to improve Meganizer further on, to make it better for you, but we need your contributions, to be able to do so. You can contribute to Meganizer on different ways:
- Tell your friends about the software!
- Tell us your thoughts, ideas and problems (s. Development portal Meganizer)
- Buy media with help of the software
- Financial Contribution
You have questions? Please read the documentation or view some Howto's at our YouTube channel. If that won't answer your questions, please send a mail to the user mailing list of Meganizer at firstname.lastname@example.org. But before you send this mail, please register here. We also recieve all messages of this list, but if you have a more privat question, feel free to contact as via mail to email@example.com.